TWELLOW...by the Letter E

Twitter. We all use it or have at least ventured to the website once or twice to see what the hoopla is all about. Some left and never returned because they didn't see the big deal in the utilization of twitter. Some, like me left then returned to give it another go. Now I utilize twitter every day to keep me in the loop with various events in my community and in my current state, to look for a job. That is how I fell in love with Twitter. Then I realized I was getting rather bored with the people that I was following. (no offense) They were posting witty tweets and information but it just wasn't enough. I discovered that I needed new content and new people to follow but I didn't have all day to sit and browse through the jillions of (yes I said jillions) of folks on the twitter site.

Enter TWELLOW.com. My saving grace. It's a site that allows you to browse categorically the people that you might want to follow. So if I'm looking to follow the latest tech geek I just click on the computers and technology tab and I find a slew of individuals that I can immediately follow on Twitter and with any luck have them follow back, thus increasing valuable networking exposure to the technology world! Signing up for the site is as simple as connecting your current twitter account. Twellow automatically assesses the people you follow and will note them if they are in a category that you click. For example, if I already follow Snoop Dogg, and I click on the Entertainment category on Twellow the link to Snoop Dogg is listed as "Follows". Otherwise you can click on the yellow 'follow' button and they are added.

Twellow also allows you the capability of networking through local channels or everyone. This is handy if you are trying to network locally for business or hangouts IRL. (that's IN REAL LIFE for non-tech people) The people at Twellow have come up with a fantastic way of helping people like me who like to use Twitter but do not have time to sit and filter through the mass amount of people that are signed up. So thank you Twellow. For everyone else, give it a whirl. You never know what you might learn.

TWELLOW.com

www.twellow.com





This technology update was brought to you today by the Letter E.Follow me to Twellow.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ad Agencies and Social Media: Is there a disconnect?

Ello.co : A welcome change to the social media landscape

Skype...by the Letter E