A lady and her coffee...by the Letter E

This isn't much of an 'informative' blog this morning...just a little piece of whimsy I happened to stumble upon...

On my morning drive today I reached a point where I was stopped in a line of traffic along a busy street.  So as I waited for the light to turn green I sat and people watched for a few minutes.  One woman stood out among the others because she was walking away carrying a newspaper in one hand and a cup of coffee in a red cup in the other. She wore a dark blue 'suit' of sweatpants and a jacket of the same blue color.  Around her neck she had a small shiny key on a lanyard that swung side to side as she walked.  She wasn't very attractive per se...but the way she carried herself made her more appealing I suppose.  She looked like someone that needed that coffee in order to function properly throughout the day. She had that groggy puffy eyed look to her as if last night had not been too friendly to her but I still couldn't look away.    So I sat and watched as she moved up the street.   She amused me because every four steps she would stop walking and take a sip of her coffee.  

Step step step step...stop sip
Step step step step...stop sip
Step step step step...stop sip
This whole thing was repeated as she walked down the street and I smiled to myself and wondered how long it was going to take her to get home at that rate.  Just made me giggle a little and made my day that much brighter knowing there were people like her in it.

Carry on coffee lovers!  Carry on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ad Agencies and Social Media: Is there a disconnect?

Ello.co : A welcome change to the social media landscape

Skype...by the Letter E